This is a family album that is meant to record the photos, stories and comments from our families relating to our new grandchild and future grandchildren.
Give me some more names and i will add to the list. I think we have all settled on Razor Glide though. I guess Ryan and I have to break it to Mollie and Ken :)
I vote for Little Mollie if it is a girl but we like te other two names too. I'll let Mollie and Ken know tat we have the names narrowed down for them. :)
It is a little girl!!! Great Granny can tell by looking at Lil Mollie's tummy. The baby is higher than a low-slung boy!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to find out what the baby will be...altho I predict a little girl, just like Little Mollie!!!
ReplyDeleteYou need a space where a half-way decent name can be posted. Who came up with those choices?
ReplyDeleteGive me some more names and i will add to the list. I think we have all settled on Razor Glide though. I guess Ryan and I have to break it to Mollie and Ken :)
DeleteI just found a bunch of little books upstairs that I used to read to your boys. Will save them for the Great Grandbaby.
ReplyDeleteRazor Glide will sound kinda funny for a little girl. How about Lily or Savanah or Little Mollie???
ReplyDeleteRazor Glide won't exactly fit a wee boy either!!!
Now that I am logged in....when will we know the gender of the little one????
ReplyDeleteI tnink valentines
ReplyDeleteI vote for Little Mollie if it is a girl but we like te other two names too. I'll let Mollie and Ken know tat we have the names narrowed down for them. :)
ReplyDeleteI am having a hard time navigating thru the website. But then again, I am OLD!!! Great Grandma
ReplyDelete