
Ken & Mollie are getting closer to having their kid and that means only one thing. Time to bet the farm on how fat s/he'll be when s/he pops out.
Here are the rules.
1. Spend $1.00 per bet. You can bet as many times as you want.
2. Guesses are based on pound & oz ex: 10lbs 4oz.
3. Closest without going over wins the entire pot.
4. People who guess the same weight will divide the pot.
5. Last day to guess is May 25th.
Payment will be able to be made by PayPal on this site, I just need to put together a button to link and instructions so you don't get charged 3% for the transaction.

Mollie is so incredibly fit, I bet she gains only 23 lbs. Grandma Sheila
ReplyDeleteWell, so far she is about 1/2 way there and I can't see that she has gained any weight. If I know Mollie, she has already figured out exactly what she should gain and will gain just that amount. But, leave it to the brother of the father to come up with this.
ReplyDeleteHahaha you two are silly. I'm guessing the kid will be 8lbs 2oz.
ReplyDeleteWell ok then. My 1st guess will be 7 lbs 6 oz. I'm in for $1 so far
ReplyDeleteI will go with 7lb. 4oz
ReplyDelete7lb 11oz from the SW contingency. Gain exactly 25 lbs.
ReplyDelete8lbs 2oz oz is my guess
ReplyDelete